“Lessons Learned From Marine Corps Deployments, Military Olympic Competitions, And Nomadic Journeys”
This video is not an advertisement! Skip to the
30second mark if you must see me immediately ;-p
Sarah Tells NBC “Yoga Saved My Life”
|See More >>|
- “Just Roll With It: Feeling OK? Wouldn’t you rather feel ridiculously awesome? Ridiculously happy, healthy, or successful? Wouldn’t you rather feel…unstoppable?” – an article published by GrowSoulBeautiful. November 2012.
- “10 Reasons Why It’s Not Yoga Unless You Sweat” – an article published by health and wellness company MindBodyGreen. August 2012.
- “Getting Unstuck After Military Sexual Trauma – Living A Life You Love Even After Trauma”- an article published by Service Women’s Action Network. August 2012.
- “March On the Hill: Summit for Truth and Justice” - article published by OutLoud Magazine. August 2012.
- “Jill of All Trades” – an article published by 11 Athletics Magazine. May 2012.
- “Women Veteran “Victims” As Viewed By the Media” – an article published by Service Women’s Action Network. March 2012.
- “Marriage In the Marine Corps and Other Musings on Military Matches” – an article published by Service Women’s Action Network. February 2012.
- “Straight Back Chair” – an article about sexual assault written for and published by Service Women’s Action Network. December 2011.
- “Tumbling Towers Build America’s Next Greatest Generation” – a 9/11 tribute article published by Yahoo! News. September 2011.
- “Nationals Go Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness” – an article written for the United States Australian Rules Football League (USAFL) in support of their efforts to raise awareness of and support for fighting breast cancer. Published on www.usafl.com. October 2011.
Semper Sarah Sponsors and Organizations Impacted
May 15, 2013
Join Me in Costa Rica this July! :)
May 15, 2013